Monday, November 20, 2006

Semester almost over

Yes,

I feel worn-out and fatigued because everything in my life here became more intensify right now. My program demands to me more meeting participation; appointment with others Humphreys and attendance a seminar and conference… Those activities hurt me because I need to make choice and sometimes I really made bad choices. In addition, a increase of activities make me feel like a careless student, a careless mother, a careless professional … because all of my obligation –special homework – will accumulated and when a start do finish or complete then. I hope I can finish this semester with all of my obligations ready and with quality.

3 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

You have been too busy this semester. We say "You have had too much on your plate." When that is the case, you can't eat all the food that you have. In your case, you can't do justice to everything you have to do. It's good to have a full schedule and to be challenged, but this is ridiculous!

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger John said...

Mercia,

To be a mother working hard for a degree and to support yourself and your family is tough enough, but to do it in another country...well, it takes a very special person to do all that. I congratulate you.

John

P.S. My mother was an immigrant to the U.S. from Chile; she went through many struggles before successfully realizing many of her dreams.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger ali said...

dear\marcia
idon,t belive you you are 34 year . you are so younger in image
and you are so beautiful . nice topic .iwant to be your friend . iam from sudan
this my blog and email
aloooba-king.blogspot.com
aloooba209@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home