Monday, November 20, 2006

A guest speakers in the class

Hi friends,

I really enjoyed when we had had the opportunity to talk about home school with a dedicated mother. I think she is very strong to do everything for her children’s and almost forget herself. Maternity is a kind of abandon of our self, but when our kids have class, party, trips or play in the street, we have some time to breath. In her case she stays with her children for long time all day and weekdays. I think that I’ll be tired of my children and then will be tired of my also. But she did very well I hope that she never became tired.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I also think being with my daughter all day long would be difficult for both of us. I am sure Michelle gets frustrated and tired sometimes, but I admire her for taking on the very important job of educating her own children. I couldn't do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home