Sunday, October 08, 2006

My first october weekend in the US.

Well,
I had been working all weekend. So,my first October weekend in the US I am tired!
I need to massage! Jennifer!!!! Help me!
News: I almost finish my Individual Program Plan - IPP, to Humphrey Program - Fulbright. And I start organized paper to bring my daughter to here. I still have a lot of paper to fill in and a lot of money to pay.
But I have good news also: My friend send to me my pictures from Shenandoah park… It’s great and wonderful. I’ll post two pictures only for to temp you guys to go there. Is magic. See you soon.

For you guys Shenandoah Park
a href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5409/3784/1600/DSC00074.jpg">



shenandoah

6 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Hi, Mercia,
these pictures are so beautiful, I like it. Hopefully, I can go there to see it. ^^

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Shenandoah National Park is a jewel. It is lovely at any time of the year, but it is especially famous (and crowded!) in October, because many people go there to see the leaves turn colors. It's about a two-hour drive from here through Virginia. I hope you all can go one day!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger essa-mei2006 said...

Hi,Mercia
it's really beautiful place. I like that land scape
Thank you for that pictures.
See you tomorrow.
^_^

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger M-alkaabi said...

Hi,Mercia
It's beautiful picture and place.
I think you are lucky because your daughter will come here.I hope that you spend wonderful time with your daughter.
:)

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger J said...

Hi~ Mercia!!
Why didn't come to school today?
I miss you!!!!

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I ate books . . . all styles". Does that mean that you read a lot of them (eat) or do you 'hate' them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home