Monday, September 25, 2006

My Speaking Partner

Hi Everybody

I want to tell you about my speaker partner. I meet her last week in a reception offered for MEI for make easily the first meeting between us. She is so cut and she is undergraduate student and her major is in biology. Her name is Aimee, she is American and she like discussion about political and environmental issues. We suppose to meet on Tuesday in front of the Coffee Store in Stamp Student Union. I think that my partner speaker is good person and open for me a different gate for to learn English. This is a good idea and experience.
I hope that you guys have been nice with your partners either.
See you soon.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Mercia,
Congratulations on (finally) creating a second post on your blog! Now that you know how to do it, I am sure you will be a champion blogger.

It's nice that Aimee likes to discuss political and environmental issues. She will be a great speaking partner for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home